Wednesday, November 10, 2004

First Post

Now that I'm one of the last of my kind to have a blog, here's what you can expect...

...comments about the books I'm reading, have read and plan to read
...about the comic books & graphic novels I'm reading, have read and plan to read
...movies I've seen and want to see
...recaps of whatever sporting events I'm watching or have seen
....occaisional bitching and moaning about life in general
The book I'm reading right now is Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi!

I'll be keeping an eye on you!

-Jenn

NSB said...

Never too many blogs! Welcome!

banzai cat said...

Ditto. ;)

DeCeive (a.k.a. estranghero)

RobB said...

Thanks for dropping by and making sure I wasn't the only one reading my own blog.