Saturday, March 23, 2013

Soft Re-Boot for Rob's Blog o' Stuff

So, after a little about three years, I've rejiggered the blog again.  I've kept the red but changed background to white and I've settled on this current look.  For my eyes, this seems a cleaner and more professional look than what I had before.  I believe this is the fifth layout change I've made since I started this blog back in 2004.  In blog years, that makes me something like 83 years old

I've also changed the URL to 

Along with the modified look and feel, I'll be posting more content here - more reviews rather than linking to them at SFFWorld, (though a decent number of reviews will be reposted older reviews from SFFWorld), some more interviews, and maybe some guest posts from authors and/or maybe some blogger/reviewers from the online genre community. Basically, I'm aiming for a more unified and singular location for my my reviews and ramblings


To close out the post, and for the hell of it, here's another picture of my dog Sully. Like me, she's looking forward to what the future will bring.


No comments: